- Exceptional clinical skills, receiving an award in his chiropractic graduating year as ‘best clinician’
- He enjoys going the extra mile and relishes complex cases
- Kind and compassionate
- Strives to make the right diagnosis and make recommendations that give rapid and lasting results
- Includes tailored self-care advice to speed up your recovery and give you more control in the long-term
- Maximises clinical certainty by giving time and taking great care when assessing new patients
- He helps make sure his clients are on track by regularly monitoring their progress
Experience and Education
Richard Mathers has been in full time chiropractic practice since 1999. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree (anatomy and physiology) from Adelaide University and a Master of Chiropractic degree from Macquarie University, Sydney. Since graduating Richard has expanded his skills and knowledge in working with babies and children by completing a Master of Science degree in Chiropractic Paediatrics at the University of Wales, UK.
He is the owner of Sure Start Chiropractic and passionate about helping babies, children and adults people feel great and function well.
Qualifications and Awards
- Bachelor of Science Degree (anatomy and physiology), University of Adelaide
- Master of Chiropractic Degree, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- Master of Science Degree (chiropractic paediatrics), University of Wales, United Kingdom
- Clinical Excellence Award, Chiropractic Education Australia LTD