Richard Mathers has been in full time chiropractic practice since 1999. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree (anatomy and physiology) from Adelaide University and a Master of Chiropractic degree from Macquarie University, Sydney. Since graduating Richard has expanded his skills and knowledge in working with babies and children by completing a Master of Science degree in Chiropractic Paediatrics at the University of Wales, UK.
He is the owner of Sure Start Chiropractic and passionate about helping babies, children and adults people feel great by improving their spine.
Qualifications and Awards
- Bachelor of Science Degree (anatomy and physiology), University of Adelaide
- Master of Chiropractic Degree, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- Master of Science Degree (chiropractic paediatrics), University of Wales, United Kingdom
- Clinical Excellence Award, Chiropractic Education Australia LTD
Registrations and Memberships
- Registered with the Chiropractic Board of Australia, Reg No. CHI0001295924
- Member of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia