Sure Start Health is a well-established family practice focusing on Chiropractic treatment for all ages and Speech Pathology for children. We offer a caring, person-centred, professional approach to better health.
Our Chiropractic service is all about helping people live the life they want, in comfort and without the limitation of stiffness or pain. We believe that best results come from providing our patients with a blend of the following care elements:
- Improved understanding of their condition
- High quality hands-on treatment
- Specific Exercises
- Consideration for daily habits and routines
- Professional monitoring
We are looking for a Remedial Therapist whose beliefs resonate with those stated above.
We will consider both new graduates looking for employment and experienced practitioners looking to rent a room.
Number of shifts per week and hours per shift can be discussed.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide remedial massage therapy to existing chiropractic clients and the local community
- Follow protocol to maintain a high standard of hygiene and safety measures
- Manage patient appointments in person and over the phone*
- Processing of patient invoices and receipting of consultations*
- Reconciliation at the end of the day*
*if working a shift when our reception staff are unavailable (options to be discussed)
You must have/be
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Current association membership
- Own professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent customer service and patient communication skills
- Smart and professional appearance at all times
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to continue to learn and improve
- Professional rooms
- Be part of a friendly cohesive allied health team
- Massage table (‘Earthlite’ portable) and basic furniture provided
- We are situated in a pleasant location in newly renovated offices directly adjacent to Mitcham Square Shopping Centre and only a 5 min walk from Mitcham train station.
If this role interests you, please contact us through the Sure Start Health website here https://www.surestarthealth.com.au/contact-us/ We will respond and show you where to send your CV and cover letter.
Richard Mathers, Director of Sure Start Chiropractic