Lisa Mathers CPSP
Lisa Mathers has been a practising Speech Pathologist since 2004, working with children between the ages of 2 and 18 in a variety of settings. After training at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England, she was employed by the National Health Service in the UK, working with children in nurseries, schools, special schools and in the community. She moved to Adelaide with her Australian husband in 2008 where she began working in private practice. She is a mother of two who enjoys the outdoors with her family.
Qualifications & Registrations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Speech and Language Sciences, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Certified Practising Speech Pathologist, Registered with Speech Pathology Australia
- Registered provider with Medicare
- Able to work with National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)clients
- Lidcombe Program Trained (Management of preschool stuttering)