- Can Marianne come to my home? Yes. Sometimes in the early days, particularly following Caesarean section, it’s difficult for the new Mum to leave the house. This is one of the circumstances when Marianne can conveniently visit you.
- Is there somewhere to park if I visit her in the rooms on Unley Road? Yes, there is adequate free parking underneath the building.
- What would a typical visit entail? Marianne will take a detailed history of your pregnancy, birth and journey so far before examining you both while discussing any issues you may be experiencing. Suggestions will be made, advice given, and references for on-going success will be given. Then, of course, you will be able to contact Marianne by text, phone or email for as long as you need to. This follow up option is free.
- Will I be able to receive any rebate from my private health fund? Yes, I have provider numbers for many of the private funds and, depending on your level of cover, you may be eligible for a rebate.
- Will I receive any rebate from Medicare? No, however the board of International Lactation Consultants is working to change this.